MAJOR Kiehl's Bargain on Winter Skin Love.

So I've been using this kit for a week now and I've never been so psyched about skincare dedicated to winter skin. I'm Italian so increasing moisture (read:oil) has never really been my bag-gy under eye circle. But Kiehl's went to all the trouble of sourcing its Antarcticine ingredient from Antarctica so I thought "I should at least try it." Revolutionary. Shinny-healthy-quenched-model skin. For $30 there is no reason not to commit your entire winter skin routine (and a refreshingly small portion of your beauty budget, really) to this truly brilliant little kit. I LOVE it and it lasts, seemingly, for an ice age with only the littlest quantity providing amazing daily results. Enjoy!

Ultra Facial Moisturizer Kit ($29.50) includes:

•Ultra Facial Cleanser (1 oz)
•Ultra Facial Toner (1.4 oz)
•Ultra Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 (4.2 oz.)
Products in this post were provided at no cost for editorial review. Lucky me.

No comments: