MAJOR Kiehl's Bargain on Winter Skin Love.



So I've been using this kit for a week now and I've never been so psyched about skincare dedicated to winter skin. I'm Italian so increasing moisture (read:oil) has never really been my bag-gy under eye circle. But Kiehl's went to all the trouble of sourcing its Antarcticine ingredient from Antarctica so I thought "I should at least try it." Revolutionary. Shinny-healthy-quenched-model skin. For $30 there is no reason not to commit your entire winter skin routine (and a refreshingly small portion of your beauty budget, really) to this truly brilliant little kit. I LOVE it and it lasts, seemingly, for an ice age with only the littlest quantity providing amazing daily results. Enjoy!


Ultra Facial Moisturizer Kit ($29.50) includes:

•Ultra Facial Cleanser (1 oz)
•Ultra Facial Toner (1.4 oz)
•Ultra Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 (4.2 oz.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Products in this post were provided at no cost for editorial review. Lucky me.

No comments: