Eminence Stone Crop Gel Wash at Beauty Gone Green


I got a free sample of this from http://www.beautygonegreen.com/ and now I want so much more! The smell is intoxicating. The gentle organic bubbles are more than refreshing. My normal face wash, which I have been more than happy with for two years, is now like a boyfriend who has suddenly lost his luster. If you can imagine a face wash that left your face feeling as refreshed as a mouth stuffed with altoids, this is it. It leaves my skin feeling as soft as a stone smoothed over by the ocean's relentless cleansing. In fact the whole experience of using this is like a brief but intense 30 second visit to the beaches of the outerbanks, all within the confines of the my own little day spa, otherwise known as my bathroom.


Some more helpful information from Beauty Gone Green:

Benefits:
Hydrates while perfectly cleanses
Helps to lighten pigmentation
Removes dry, dehydrated layers from the skin surface
Assists in promoting skin smoothness and comfort
Helps to relieve tightness and irritation

Active Ingredients:
Stone Crop Juice and Pulp: lightens, heals, hydrates
Soap Base (free of Sodium Lauryl Sulphate): cleanses and softens
Shea Butter: antiseptic, calming and restorative agent

No comments: