Guest Blogger Sarah Tattoo, Shiseido & NYFW

Sarah Tattoo & Narciso Rodriguez heart Shiseido this winter. Read Sarah's product rave below and check out the face chart from Shiseido artistic director Dick Page.





Products are: Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam, White Lucent Brightening Refining Softener, and White Lucent Brightening Protective Moisturizer with SPF 16 PA++

Ladies, for years when the question of "what type of skin do you have" has been posed, I'm left agonizing over which box to tick. Is it oily, is it dry, is it sensitive, combination? Yes? Is there a yes to all box to check? Truthfully, my skin is the neon sign flashing all of my stress and worries. It flushes, it pales, but my greatest cause of self consciousness has always been the uneven tone and redness I have never been able to shake. Until now, that is. Shiseido was founded in 1872 (think about that for a moment, ladies, I was STUNNED!) making it one of the oldest and most prestigious beauty companies in the world. After many chapped winters and sleepless nights showing on my face, I've finally begun to soothe and nourish my skin in the way I've always hoped was available. My new year's resolution was to take just that little bit of extra time and consideration for my beauty routine, beginning with the ritual of cleansing. In the morning I wake to the faint fresh blossom scent of my brightening and cleansing foam, thick and luxurious. It's one of the most peaceful moments of my day. After cleansing I use the brightening refining softener, and finish with the SPF for a lightweight layer of moisture and protection. For the evenings I simply don't apply the SPF. It's only been 2 weeks and within the FIRST WEEK I saw a noticeable difference in the ages spots (let's be frank here, ladies), and the redness and uneven patches are really lightening. I'm truly happy with this trio of products and plan on expanding into the others in the series. I'll keep you posted on the improvements. Calm, bright, happy skin, here we come, and a little me time in my day is now a real routine!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: