Bliss Lemon & Sage Body Scrub

Bliss was my first love. In fact this blog wouldn't exist were it not for a well-timed road trip to San Francisco and an a serendipitous spa stop at said city's relaxation haven. Still, I'm always amazing by how MUCH I love nearly everything they make. This little nugget of bliss came as part of the Poetic Waxing Kit from QVC. (Still trying to stop laughing long enough to get that post on the page.) This body scrub for example, not only smells like heaven but has a smooth non-sticky feel AND is the consistency of cookie dough when only the butter and sugar have been added. Delish. If it washed off my day, I promise it will bring a better end to yours also. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Products in this post were provided at no cost for editorial review.

No comments: