Beauty's Product: Hemloq Featured in Today's Black Woman Magazine.

I've always been a passionate believer that the whole 'print is a dying medium' theory is rubbish. (No I'm not British I just don't like to swear while blogging and since I'm not British if 'rubbish' is in fact a curse word - I'd have no way of knowing.) But when my dear friend at Conde Nast delivered the news "We folded Men's Vogue today" the disappointment in her voice was ominous. I started to wonder, could my theory that every woman needs a magazine, a hot cup of tea, and four hours on a regular basis to stay sane possibly be flawed? Then I saw this, Today's Black Woman featuring Hemloq, a brand blogs have been supporting for a while now and it's just got me wondering...is print old news? Anyhow let's ponder that while we soak in Hemloq's paraben free, sulfate free, and cruelty free Citrus Scrub shall we?

No comments: