Best ChapStick for Frigid Weather and Sore Lips

Yesterday my lips gave in and developed their own bright red liner. Not the lovely liner that comes from the perfect application of my most favorite Estee Lauder lip pencil, but the irritated flaky mess that arrives annually at the very same moment when the thermometer drops below 35. Luckily for me the beauty closet was packed with and handful of True Shimmer Chapsticks. I adore them!

The Botanical Berry and Blended Fruit Sherbet are my favs. My girlfriend is over at the moment I stopped doing my makeup twice to make her smell them. Full disclosure: Chap Stick (or their PR company - I can't remember which) sent me these. But at a few dollars a pop, everyone can afford this beauty. The website is also super fun. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: