The food....MMMMMMM

I'm back in Durham where culinary delights are limited to locopops and Dos Perros. Still, my stomach is stuck in the gastrointestinal fantasy land that is The Ritz Carlton Palm Beach. Breeze, their sea-side burger bar (pictured above), is open from 11-7 daily with ocean-front tables and every imaginable combination of burger to delight every sense in your tanned, massaged, fully-flexible yoga body.


On weekends Sushi Joe is in the lobby serving up the best sushi I have ever put in my mouth. Then there is the Temple Orange where the breakfast buffet will literally blow your mind. Everything you can ever imagine eating for breakfast (besides the Chicken foot soup my Indonesian host mother used to serve me) is available and served on a silver platter. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Some of the services on this trip were provided at no cost for editorial review.

No comments: