Beauty Fortuity: Liz Earle Susperskin Concentrate - Beauty in a Bottle.




From the gracious oracle of skincare, Liz Earle, comes a divine potion combing oils (almost) too numerous to name: Argan, Avocado, Chamomile, Hazelnut, Lavender, Neroli, and finally, Rosehip. Billed as an "aromatic blend of 100% pure plant oils and a rich, restoring treat for all skin types, especially mature," I initially shelved this amber-colored oil because I am in fact only 28 and my skin doesn't yet require copious amounts of moisture. What I didn't realize until the arrival of pollen season is that this celestial concoction cures beauty ailments far beyond a simply dehydrated epidermis.

Several weeks ago I awoke with the bug eyes of a sixty year old booze hound, or just any plain old hound for that matter. Desperate for something to sooth my itchy, swollen, dry eyes and clear out of eye drops I half-blindly snatched the best smelling, soothing oil from my nightstand and stumbled to the spa-room (formerly the "bathroom.") In a moment of true beauty fortuity, the superskin concentrate soothed, lifted and calmed the area around my eyes. I now use it daily as I would an eye cream, and with fantastic results.


The oil had been stationed on my nightstand to perform the duty of aromatherapy sleeping and relaxation aid, which it did with equal parts skill and luxury. Try dabbing a very small bit on your pressure points to aid lymphatic draining and increase the over all glow of skin. The effects are miraculous and I wake up feeling and (hopefully) looking a little more like Grace Kelly and less like the 60 year old booze hound. I will never-ever be with out a vile of this Jane of all trades again. If the larger 1 oz bottle is out of your price range at $70, the .3 oz can easily last you up to a month and is a bit more reasonable at $34. Enjoy!

No comments: