White-en While You Work: Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal



Recently, in the comfort of my own home, I fell in love with the Crest's new Whitestrips Advanced Seal. The whitening ingredients really, really stay put (despite my best efforts at tonguing the formula out from beneath the plastic strips.) True to Proctor and Gamble's claim, you can actually drink water or talk on the phone with the strips in place without feeling like you've mistakenly swallowed a toxic household cleaner (unlike early generations of at-home whiteners.)

But I perform lots of crazy rituals in the name of at-home spa-ing. In order to truly put the "Whitening on the go" suggestion from Crest to the test, I wore mine while out-and-about today. Though some may think I've developed a slight lisp, their presence was otherwise completely undetectable.

Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal truly allow you to go about your day without interruption, all while achieving your most beautiful, whiter smile. I'm happily devoting 30 multi-tasking minutes every day to my crest Whitestrips until they run out. Also they are on sale at CVS.com, and you can try them for free courtesy of Wal-Mart.

1 comment:

The Jet Set Girls said...

We're actually giving away 10 boxes--but you have to act fast. The contest end tomorrow 4-24!