Emma Roberts: Get the Look!


Neutrogena Cosmetic Science Expert, Matin, created Emma Roberts’ look for the premiere of her new film, LymeLife, at the Gen Art Film Festival. Matin generously gave us the step-by-step to achieve the look of this stunning Mini-Roberts at home:

Face:
“For Emma’s glowing skin I began with Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-Free Makeup in Classic Ivory followed by Neutrogena Mineral Sheers® Concealer Kit SPF 20 in Fair.”

Eyes:
“To make Emma’s eyes ‘pop’ I started with the Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Duo in Fairy Dust. I swept the lighter base shade all over the lid and applied the deeper accent shade along the base of Emma’s upper lashes, blending it upward toward the crease of her eyelid. Next I lined the inside rim of her eye with Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in Cosmic Black. I continued the line around both the top and bottom lashes for definition. I finished Emma’s eyes with a few coats of Neutrogena Healthy Volume Waterproof Mascara in Carbon Black for a bolder look.”

Lips:
“I complimented Emma’s bold eyes with a natural lip. The Neutrogena Moisture Shine Lipstick SPF 20 in Angel’s Blush has a sheer texture that delivered just the right amount of color.”

Makeup Removal:
“Knowing it was going to be a late night for Emma I sent her home with Neutrogena Deep Clean Relaxing Nightly Cleanser and Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Removing Cleansing Towelettes so she could take her makeup off in a flash. Scented with chamomile and lavender I knew they would help ease Emma to sleep.”

No comments: