Alba Botanica Hawaiian Spa Line


I've been wanderlusting all over myself this spring. When I need to add visceral weight to my imaginings I tend, as in all my other needs, to turn to my skin care. This spring I'm headed to the rain forest and Hawaii with my new favorite earth-friendly brand, Alba. Yes I fell for their rain forest face wash several months back but not until the new Hawaiian line landed in my beauty closet did I remember their rain forest moisturizer in there as well. My skin now has the glow of a college student newly returned from months upon months of life-changing globe trotting. Skin-changing globe trotting can be had right in your local whole foods. While Whole Foods is obviously seriously lacking in its ability to fulfill all beauty needs, it's skincare section - specifically it's Alba corner, rocks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Products in this post were provided at no cost for editorial review.

No comments: