OPI Teal the Cows Come Home


Picking a nail color used to be like picking a good apple. Based on defined set a parameters (trend, availability, and texture) I'd always end up in season but in a way that was emblematic of my personal taste (matte/Audrey for nails; Pink Lady, Granny Smith for apples).

Then my yoga obsession changed everything. OPI's Teal the Cows Come Home has nothing to do with my historic personal style. It is NOT matte. It is sparkly, metallic, teal like the jewels of northern New Mexico's native's wares laid on Mexican blankets in the town plaza. And I'm thinking of stock piling it in case OPI ever ..well let's not even talk about that.

I will never wear anything else. There was only one criteria for picking this color. In yoga, we do a lot of reaching for our fingertips and toes. I would follow this color to the ENDS of the Earth. I feel inches taller when reaching towards this mermaid, yogini, native American sparkly teal. OPI - I HEART YOU. You can also get your new Dell in Teal the Cows Come Home or any other member of the Hong Kong Collection. No Really.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: