Beauty's Product RAVE: Physician's Formula Plump Potion Mascara - My New Favorite.

I have a new be all, end all mascara. It saved me from a compulsion with Benefit's indigo-colored BadGal Blue Mascara. What started out as a fun summer fling and a slight nod to the eighties turned into an awkward fall faux pax. Really who wears indigo lashes in the fall? Well I did until I found Physician's Formula Plump Potion. See, I needed something dramatic with a classic color. I couldn't simply go from a head over heels love affair with Badgal Blue straight into lashes as usual.




What BadGal offered in pigment, Plump Potion offers in volume, length, and drama. Honestly, this little wand reaches lashes I never even knew I had. The adorable, crooked, (yes the wand is bent just before the brush for greater access to all lashes - SO AMAZING) wand arrived on the market just in time. It's described as, "An innovative, plumping, mascara potion featuring a high-performance cocktail of plumping, volumizing, lengthening and stimulating ingredients for an instant, dramatic effect." In other words, the first application left me wondering, "Who the hell is looking at me in the mirror?" and I was instantly inspired to create a beautiful winter smokey eye. It also features ActiPlump, an exclusive Advanced Lash Maximizing Technology for instant and very long-term effects. $8.95 Enjoy!

No comments: