Beauty's Product RAVE: Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser in Lemongrass and Natural Sugar





Who doesn't need industrial strength exfoliants in the winter? Well, technically Sigrid has forbid me from using physical exfoliants on my face until the end of time. ("Gomage only!" Insists the brilliant French-Canadian wizard of epidermal health.) However as we all know my back needs serious help and well she was, at the time, speaking only of my face. I suppose we have a 'don't ask don't tell policy' on my back, mkay? Anyhow this winter from stress and excessive travelling my back acne has become a, perhaps irreversible, problem. Since I have finally decided I'd actually like a BF after years of being happily single I should probably 1) stop advertising my back ugliness on the internet and 2) fix the bane of my existence permanently. So after my full body salt scrub down at Bliss SF I have taken to two natural, yet powerful exfoliants to exterminate the pests that chew at my back like termites at an otherwise lovely country home. Suki's Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser is essentially a jar jam packed with rock hard sugar which melts into a pungent lemon foaming cleanser upon encountering water. It is amazing and the powerful lemon scent is a perfect remedy for the winter doldrums. (At only $10 a jar, this organic product is a must-have.) Dermalogica's exfoliating body scrub is not as pungent and slightly less masochistic in its exfoliating prowess however its combination of Pulverized Fig, Date and Olive seed powders leave skin smooth and supple. Enjoy!

No comments: