An Affair to Remember: Henri Bendel and Warren Tricomi


My first internship after college graduation was at the U.N. Kofi Anan was in fact one of the more humble creatures I've ever encountered but that's another story for another blog. Kofi's wife however completely qualifies for beauty blog banter. She is an incredibly smart, lanky, blond, Swede who gave all the interns manicures at Bendels in support of her pet project, UNIFEM. Since that day I have always known that the ancient secrets of beauty are housed deep within the inner sanctum of Bendel's. On July 8th some of the most ingenious men in hair care will also be housed there. The last time I was at Warren Tricomi I met Lauren Conrad and had the best haircut of my life. I highly recommend attending this event.

From 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. on July 8 Joel Warren and Edward Tricomi will be at Bendels to kick off a week of Warren-Tricomi specials within the hallowed halls of this legendary 5th Ave entrepot. Also up for grabs is a day of beauty (worth $1,200) with this follicularly proficient duo. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: