Practically Perfect in Every Way: Jane Iredale Eye Gloss

Last week's schedule nearly killed me. This week, in thinking about what I could do differently, I decided to have more fun - even amidst the overwhelming pile of (too much!) work, prodigal pet projects, and blessed family visits. Not once last week did I allow myself the 30 seconds (in total) it takes to apply my favorite eyeshadow. Aptly titled "Eye Gloss," due to its easy application and enchanting appeal, this eye-makeup-made-easy shadow will permanently dominate the real estate market in your makeup bag for a long time to come.

Even for the makeup challenged this unique eye gloss from Mineral Makeup maverick, Jane Iredale, is simple as mud to apply. Simply sweep the self contained applicator over the crease of the eye and smear over the lid as you would smooth a gloss over lips. Elegant, glamorous, and earth friendly. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: