Practcally Perfect in Every Way


Audrey has little to do with this post but in looking for an image that represents the phrase which Julie Andrews made famous, Audrey is in fact the visual equivalent of "Practcally Perfect in Every Way", no? So here we go....

The word has gotten out at work that I am in fact a beauty blogger. Yesterday in the middle of what I considered a fairly important meeting (with no previous mention of beauty or spas or organics or travel) my superior paused and asked, "But really, do brands pay you for positive reviews?" Girlfriend, ain't no way I'm going to spend my free time writing lies about a product I don't care about. I could be sleeping, exercising, dating, going to see any one of the movies that have come out in the last, say, 2 years, but instead I'm obsessing over beauty and bringing you the best of what it has to offer. In honor of the ultimate in beauty blogging, this week I bring you "Practically Perfect in Every Way". Visit Beauty's SPOT Product page daily for one select product each day which I promise to be practically perfect in every way. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: