Eighteen Year Old Eyes with Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener




Though I regret my adulthood every time my rock-climbing, Yosemite-dwelling cousin rolls through town I have mostly resigned myself to adulthood and the rewarding careers it has thrust upon me. My major hesitation however is the resulting trauma to my eyes. You heard me. My eyes. They are chained to a computer most of my waking hours with the exception of those spent driving or showering and are now aging at a disproportionately advanced rate as compared to the rest of my body. Red, dry, baggy. It's a mess.

With a little bit of luck and a lot of Smashbox (don't you just love Davis Factor?) this mess is completely concealable. Yes the men who make model hangovers vanish have packaged their little beauty secret into this delightful , $18 tube of 18-year old eyes. I haven't gone a day with out it in about six months. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: