SpaRitual Organic Moisturizing Lotion: Give Your Root Chakra Some Wildcrafted Indonesian Ginger Love


Sometimes love finds you. In fact it has always found me. Lately that love comes in the form of all things Indonesian. SpaRitual is an organic, Chakra-method, skincare line. Though its not readily available everywhere it is available through beautyfix.


The ginger in this luxe, silky, organic (and completely yummy in the metaphorical sense) moisturiser took me right back to my Ibu's house in the mountains of Malang, East Java. I knew immediately that the scent was ginger, but it wasn't until right now, while hunting down a link for you all to enjoy this root-chakra centering moisturizer for yourselves that I discovered the main ingredient is in fact "Wildcrafted Indonesian Ginger essential oil." Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started using the Made from Earth organic Vitamin Enhanced Moisturizer since 2006.

There are two specific reasons why I continue to use it. I am sensitive to most cosmetic product smells and perfumes - the Made from Earth moisturizer is hypoallergetic and chemical free. It is absorbed by the skin without leaving a residue, or greasy feeling. Some skin products (some very expensive ones)have left my face dried out even though labeled as "moisturizers".

Made from Earth Moisturizer has this wonderful 'cool' feeling to it. A $60.00 jar lasts 4 months - do the math. Some over the counter skin products cost over $20.00 and Made from Earth Moisturzer on the whole, are fiscally sound purchases for those looking for a bargain.

Anonymous said...

Heard about the Made from Earth skincare products from one of my co-workers. Since the majority of us are big fans of organic products we tend to discuss them quite a bit.

Received a sample of the "3 Berry Face Serum" and was extremely impressed! Ordered a full-sized container of this product 2 days later. My skin is pretty sensitive & is also dry.

I did hesitate when I read the ingredients (on website after I'd tried the sample of this product) because I have had no allergic reaction at all. Have now been using this product at night for over a month & am extremely satisfied with the results & the product itself! Just 2 pumps of this product will cover my face & neck. It leaves my skin, moisturized without greasiness, soft, & seems to have even improved my skin tone/texture/clarity to a small degree.