Beauty's Product: Philosophy, The Haunted House Edition




Pumpkin Spice Muffin and Caramel Apple scented Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath? I won't know whether to wash my hair or eat my bubbles.
These new launches from philosophy turn Halloween into a delicious epidermal indulgence. Philosophy’s four new shower treats are intended to put you in THE mood to celebrate the most mischievous night of the year. Interestingly enough, studies show that the aroma of black licorice and pumpkin pie spice are among the top scents that turn women on. Personally black licorice makes me want to vomit but I get the pumpkin spice muffin and caramel apple bit. So, if you’re looking for a “scentual” way to get in the mood, indulge in philosophy’s new black licorice and pumpkin spice muffin high foaming shampoo, shower gel & bubble baths.
The haunted house bath trio is my favorite. It is packed full of three delicious treats, including 6 oz. bottles of black licorice, caramel apple and pumpkin spice muffin high foaming shampoo, shower gel and bubble baths.
$30.00 at philosophy.com

1 comment:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I love Halloween! I'll have to try this stuff out =) Thanks for the heads up!