Your Daily PINK! Spoiled Pretty Contest and Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick


Girls! I know I abandoned you last week but I promise, it's all in the name of growth! Beauty's SPOT has lots of new things on the horizon and I can't wait to tell you all about them. At the moment I'm with my amazing cousin at the Durango Coffee Company in Durango, Colorado. The San Juan Mountains in the fall are so stunning.
Still, I can't wait until my travels are over and we can once again talk beauty all day every day. (I SO miss the beauty closet) Until then remember to use the Total Beauty-Total Cure widget in the right hand column to see where you can win over $250 in beauty booty every single day in October! Enter to win on Monday at Spoiled Pretty.

Also if you feel like putting your money where your mouth is, don't forget to use the Beauty's SPOT paypall button to donate the BCRF. Alternately you can treat yourself to this stunning silver compact containing Clinique's Butter Shine lipstick and a portion of the proceeds will go directly to the BCRF. I am adoring it and the pink ribbon adorning the compact mirror is an excellent reminder of what we are all doing this month!


No comments: