Beauty's Britney Fashion: Cashmere Wrapsody



I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Britney. We are nearly the same age and I've just always wanted to take her under my wing, feed her some mac and cheese, and say 'honey it's gonna be okay.' So when I saw a plethora of flattering photos of her (fighting off paparazzi in New York City, her long flight to LAX, playing with her sons last weekend - yay for Mommy time!) looking amazing and adopting my trademark fall swaddling of myself in every plush wrap to be found this side of the silk road, I finally relaxed a little and thought, perhaps Mel Gibson's mentoring is doing the trick for her. She looks comfortable and well-dressed and it's just lovely to see. Her Minnie Rose White Cashmere Ruffled Shawl looks fantastic with those dark wash denims and it is so amazing to see her doing well!
You can pick one up at Searle in New York City or online at MadisonandFriends.com and ShopInstuition.com

1 comment:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Love that sweater. It'd look cute with some tights!