Beauty's Product RAVE: Soap Opera's Handmade Halloween Soaps

Cut by the inch from hand-made loaves, these decorative vegetable glycerine soaps (no animal products used) bring the spooky out just in time for ghoul season. When I had the privilege of living a block away from the Soap Opera, their seasonal soaps always made perfect, inexpensive gifts and cheered up my own closet-sized bathroom. These new Halloween designs range from a Skull and Bones design scented with caramel and vanilla to a harvest spice scented Jack-O-Lantern. I'm ordering the trio of bats (above) submerged in a blend of five citrus oils that uplift, awaken, tone and tighten the skin. Enjoy!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natural Handmade soaps are bliss in otherwise polluted life. I have been using Lass Cosmetics - Radianta - Almond & saffron goat milk soap with almonds since last 6 months and I must tell you all that it has brighten my skin tone and radiance. Give it a try! These guys have so many other soaps ... & they are all natural and handmade!!!