Ted Gibson Opens D.C. Outpost, Styles Inauguration Celebs!


I don't think I could have woken up to better news. On Monday, celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson opened the doors to his Washington-area salon, located at The Collection in Chevy Chase, Md. Chevy Chase happens to be directly in the middle of the two houses I call home up north. Ever Since I met Ted I have been dying to let him work his magic on my hair but had trouble justifying a trip to New York just for a haircut. D.C. however is on my agenda at least once every two months. Girls, I have finally finally found my man.

On opening day, the 24-chair, 4,000-square-foot salon was visited by actress Anne Hathaway and actress/R&B singer Tatyana Ali. Best known for her role as Ashley Banks on “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” Ali lent her voice to Obama’s presidential campaign song, “Yes We Can.”

No comments: