Whitney in the City

I admit it. I've been watching the city and well I love it - like I love all things aesthetically pleasing. Still, I couldn't help but notice that Whitney and Olivia were wearing the same bite-sized hair clips on the very first day they met each other. What do we think girls? Product placement or coincidence? Either way I provide a lovely get the look, courtesy of Goody, below.
To get the look: Get Whitney’s luscious bohemian-inspired locks with got2b smooth operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion ($7.99) The lotion shapes, smoothes, controls flyaways and imparts an amazing weightless lustre and softness without weighing hair down. Apply to damp hair, let it air dry, and end up on the cover of Page Six!



Then twist about one inch of hair on either side of your part and secure at the crown of your head with Goody’s ColourCollection™ Mini Claw Clips (SRP $2.99)! These adorable accessories available in Blonde, Brunette, Black, and Red are functional, fashion forward, and ideal for perfecting the new celeb style. These discreet little claw clips are sure to keep your ’do in place from work to play- just like the starlets of “The City”!


No comments: