Elemis Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Cream


Do not approach Valentine's Day as a single woman without Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Cream. I say this because I am a single woman who until 20 minutes ago dreaded facing (another) Valentine's Day alone. Then I got in the shower with Elemis Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Cream. Tahitian Monoi Oil is made from a traditional blend of Tiare Flowers soaked in Coaprah Oil and fragranced with Frangipani oil. Survivors of "dating" in the post SATC era, I think, deserve such a rare, exotic reward no?

My dread of Valentines is not particularly deep-rooted or neurotic. It did nothing to damage my day. In fact I had a lovely day. Soulful and humorous church service, 75 degree weather, scallop eggs Benedict at my favorite brunch spot in Carrboro with my Auntie, my entire to-do list got ta-dah-ed, and I went to the gym then watched the grammys with the girls. Fab day, no?

Except the increasing chatter about our VDay plans left me feeling blah and mildly hopeless. Yes a singles party should be fun, yes we are getting Laura Mercier's national makeup artist to do our makeup (clearly if this doesn't excite me I must have clinical depression) but something was missing.
When I got home I haphazardly grabbed Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Cream from the beauty closet. My first moment with Elemis and its "scent of the Gods" frangipani oil revealed everything that's been missing. The nourishing formula added hydration and suppleness to my dry winter skin - (comfort.) I almost literally melted into my shower - (pleasure.) In fact I'm surprised I made it out - (spontaneity.) I did eventually leave the shower but not at all the same woman as when I entered - (the kind of love that makes you a better person.) I left with the feeling that my body is the most fantastic bit of God's creation ever made and that I never want to smell anything else but Frangipani Bath and Shower Cream - (adoration.) Clearly I'd like to meet a man capable of providing comfort, pleasure, spontaneity, adoration and revolutionary love (who also smelled like Elemis...and was more than half way capable of being honest) but in the mean time I'm immeasurably happy with Elemis, myself, and of course my girlfriends.

Elemis Exotic Frangipani Bath &Shower Cream is $35, and available at Time To Spa and Nordstrom.

No comments: