Michelle Obama's Magazine Covers!

Michelle Obama will be the second First Lady in history to grace the cover of Vogue next month and we could pee our pants we are so excited. (I'm not much on politics but I am enormous on Michelle Obama's fashion.) Seriously, I just put on my new Stila Lip Glaze in Cranberry to celebrate.
Commander-in-fashion-chief Ms. Ana Wintour says, "Change was the clarion call of Barack Obama's election campaign, though I don't think any of us at Vogue initially realized that would include the difference that was going to be made by First Lady Michelle Obama's wardrobe ... It's inspiring to see our first lady so serene and secure in her personal style."



It's also inspiring to see that Vogue was Michelle's second stop on the magazine campaign trail. She first appeared, as seen above, in the March 09 issue of Today's Black Woman (which happens to also feature our FAV nail polish Nubar.)

No comments: