Spaaaaaaah: Zelen's Shiso Detox Infusion

Remember when Zelen's first launched in the US and I fell hard for the pretty packaging and exorbitant price tag? Now I love them even more because they make tea. Tea and Magazine being my favorite pastime I now adore Zelens even more. Still, this is not just any tea. It is...

1. the only tea sold by Bliss - which automatically makes it my fav.
2. also counted as skin care (shiso leaves contain powerful vitamins and minerals to internally fight pollutants, helping to detoxify the body, cleanse it from accumulated toxins, and prepare the way for healthier and more radiant skin!)
3. made using the finest Traditional Japanese Kampo medicine
4. harnessing the power of the shiso mint leaf as a potent anti-oxidant, anti inflammatory and anti–allergenic agent.
5. crazy expensive which makes me believe it's working. I know, I'm a snob.
6. making my skin look effing fantastic even as we speak and it's yummy.

Price: $50.00, available at Bliss Spas, Space NK and Zelens.com

No comments: