J'Adore L'Oreal EverPure: Go Ahead Say it En France


Sounds better in French, no? Still in English or French L'Oreal's EverPure, a completely sulfate-free color care system that frees your hair from harsh sulfates is, universally, to die for. This coming from a woman who only let organics touch her hair for three whole years. I've been testing EverPure Moisture Rich Shampoo and Conditioner for a month now and I honestly LOVE them EverPure has seen me through my most dramatic haircut in years, completely revitalized my scalp, and calmed my skin which is usually completely irritated from a Sulfate allergy. Also at a six to seven dollar price point this highly concentrated formula goes a long way in lean times. As if that'as not enough to stock your CVS tote with, because L'Oreal removed sulfates, surfactants and salts that can strip and dull your hair you may notice (as I did) a slightly richer color emerging, even in untreated hair. This may be due in part to EverPure's unique UVA and UVB filters which help protect hair from UV rays. Available February 2009 at www.lorealparis.com and chain drug, food and mass market retailers nationwide for suggested retail prices of $6.99 and $8.99 for individual products.

No comments: