Beauty's Organic Product: NUBAR Carcinogen Free Polish and Cuticle Care Oils

My nails look like road kill. I realized I had a problem when I went to Priti Organic Spa in New York and the natural nail techs there gasped at the havoc chemical laden brands had inflicted on my precious beds. Since my mani-pedi addiction has caught up with me, I'm turning to NUBAR, a carcinogen -free polish and nail care line to turn the tide. Nubar’s delicious cuticle care collection comes in four intoxicating scents. Specially formulated with the anti-fungal, healing Jojoba oil, plus Caramiane, Vitamins A, D, E and Mulberry Root extract. NUBAR also claims ownership of the newest twist on my signature nail color, Merlot. Enjoy!

Sweet Almond Oil
Derived from pressed almonds, sweet almond oil is known to relieve skin itch and dryness.

Vanilla Oil
Delightful sweetness of the tropics with a seductive kiss of the earth.

Passion Fruit Oil
Experience the sweet scent of mouth-watering passion fruit from the Caribbean.

Grapefruit Oil
A zesty grapefruit astringent, antiseptic, and refreshing.

No comments: