Beauty's School: The Power of Makeup by Trish McEvoy


This morning in between checking patients in for botox, talking to my new favorite skin cueticals rep, and admiring the plastic surgeon's gorgeous jewelry I am reading Trish McEvoy's The Power of Makeup. Trish is clearly a woman who derives great pleasure from the artistry of making women beautiful. The book also provides keen insight into the evolution of the industry over the past 20 years and adorable antic dotes about her fated marriage the a leading New York City dermatologist. The Power of Makeup is a perfect labor day beach read, light yet inspirational, and you might just come away with some new color combos for your fall look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Diana Lee and i would like to show you my personal experience with Botox.

I have suffered with migraines and neck pain for many years. Botox has given me my life back. I have arthritis in my neck and Botox is the ONLY thing that has given me relief.

Side Effects-
None…miracle drug

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Diana Lee