Beauty's Product: Goody Gossip Girl Headbands



I don't know why but I always write more eloquently when my hair is piled on top of my head with a headband fencing in the newly broken stallion that is my wavy mane. These new little gems from Goody are good enough for me and good enough for the Gossip Girls.

The second season of Gossip Girl starts off steamy @ 8PM ET/PT on Monday, September 1, and the hot new cast member is the headband thanks to Leighton Meester. Stay in style without breaking the bank with Goody® Glamarama and Iconoclass collections ( SRP: $2.99-5.99!)



From luscious silks to rugged details, Goody® hair accessories are the perfect blend of rich fabrics, vibrant colors and embellished styles. The Goody® Glamarama and Iconoclass collections are available at leading food, drug and mass market retailers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you watched GG! Why haven't we watched it together or compared notes? LOL! But seriously, I love this show - secret pleasure of mine!