Beauty's Product RAVE: KangaRoom Beauty and Grooming Organizer

True beauty junkies and product fanatics listen up. Beauty and Grooming Organizers from KangaRoom Storage will organize your bathroom and make primping pleasant again. Upon receiving mine in the mail I snapped it over the shower rod and filled it with all of my FHI heat brushes, flat iron, and my favorite tortoise shell accessories. The Carolina blue embroidered emblem on each pouch leaves nothing to the imagination. I knew exactly which pocket was meant for a comb, brush, flat iron, etc.

For the past week I have dreaded walking into my bathroom. Potential product reviews lurk everywhere like needy, hungry toddlers. After getting Kangaroomed however the bathroom is once again my refuge.

Snap-On-The-Towel Bar Styling Center
-5 pockets for styling essentials like makeup, hair gels, hair brushes and lotions
-snaps firmly over your towel bar to organize and keep your supplies close at hand
-2 removable mesh pouches for things you may want to take with you
-made of 100% terry cloth, so it’s completely machine washable

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how DO you keep up? I want it all.!!!!!!!!! Hope to see you soon. I need a happy, beautiful face Love you Betty