Murad Soothing Skin and Lip Therapy: Heaven on Earth

Apparently BHA is the wonder-ingredient in many Murad products. It would never occur to me to put a glycolic into a lip balm. Luckily it did occur to Dr. Murad. I can not explain with words how much pleasure I get from coating my lips in this gooey liquid but I imagine (if ice cream could feel) it's similar to the absolute exuberant joy the soft serve at Dairy Queen feels right after it gets dipped in the liquid chocolate. Gooey, smooth, dewy, velvety, full lovely lips. Thank you Dr. Murad. The healing properties of the BHA, Lanolin, and Vitamin E in this lip and skin therapy are noticeable in only a few days. Also, my sample size is no larger than half of my pinkie finger, has lasted two weeks, and is only half empty. I will happily shell out the $14 for the full size when this sample runs out.

3 comments:

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Sounds great! :)

Anonymous said...

It is AWESOME for more than just lips. I use it on my cuticles in the winter, my elbows and my heels. It's also great for dry patches on legs and arms. Really for just about anything!

Anonymous said...

I was curling my hair and burnt my neck, I immediately put the soothing lip therapy on the burn and it felt so much better... by the next day the burn was almost gone! This stuff soothes bug bites, burns, dry patches etc...! I keep it by my tooth brush and use it every AM & PM and apply it on my lips after I brush! LOVE IT!