Nars Lip Lacquer in Capucine: It was love at first sight.

In my obsessive hunt to bring you the best of all things Spa. Product. Organics. and Travel. I often find myself scouring the internets. Lately lots of this scouring has focused on Sephora's blog as one of their writers is as obsessed as I am with Benefit Cosmetics. When I came across this photo of the Nars online exclusive limited edition Miami Sun Set I fell into the orange colored lip lacquer the second I laid eyes on it. The Capucine is the same exact color of my summer nail obsession (L'Oreal Coral Blaze 411). Rather than order the set online, I went straight to Sephora and purchased the lip lacquer. Let me tell you it's true what they say about love at first sight. I never knew lip color until I met Capucine. Although it appears bold and punky in the jar it looks as beautiful as a southern summer sunset when applied. In fact I can't exactly identify it as orange on my lips. Rather its looks like some deeply fascinating yet blurry dot on the windows color matrix, and it brightens all of my features, and compliments my skin tone all at the same time. Surprisingly, this summer my beauty love life is tangled up in orange and although unexpected it's a stunning evolution nonetheless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture of how stunning you look in this shade!!

Anonymous said...

Howdy

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!