Anastasia's Five Piece Brow Kit

Anastasia's Five Piece Brow Kit is now on my list of must have beauty products. I have been using it almost daily for the past few months and I can't imagine living with out the tweezers, Brow Powder, four Brow Stencils, one Duo Brush (Angled Cut / Spooley), and Brow Gel that come in the lovely, pink, satin-lined case. The case also has room for an extra mascara and lash curler.
I came across the add below in a magazine this weekend and realized I had forgotten to tell Beauty's Spot readers the sad news. The brow kit is now even more indispensable because Stephanie has the left the only Anastasia Brow Studio in the triangle (at Nordstroms in Southpoint.) Nordstroms has promised to call as soon as the new esthetican trained in the Anastasia Method arrives.

2 comments:

BeautyPopStar said...

This is a great idea, I love the kit.

I linked to you, feel free to link back if you would like...

Jamie said...

I love this kit! I have one that I use religiously.