Nailtiques: the solution for manicure addicts

I spent all winter obsessively manicuring my nails. It seems that every three weeks I had an indispensable reason to color my nails a deeper, darker red. I suspected my dainty little nails needed time to breathe but I couldn't stop. The red was addicting and it just made me feel hot all over. (I am in fact dying to get them done again.) The last time I took off the polish it was undeniable. I had fried my nails. Peeling, chipping, weakling nails had replaced what were only a few years before, manicure-virgin nails.

Excellent news for those of you who are in the same boat. A few items from Nailtiques can repair the damage done and provide a substitute for all the yummy moisturizing products that keep our heels, toes, and knuckles looking smooth and silky. I have taken almost a month off from coloring my nails and I have been using these products daily and I'm happy to report my nails are very much on the mend and almost healthy enough to be red again. Here is the low down on the repair kit:

Nailtiques Oil Therapy is a delicate blend of vitamin-enriched oils specially formulated to prevent and treat brittle nails and cuticles naturally


Nailtiques Avocado Foot Crème
Nailtiques Avocado Foot Crème is a deep penetrating, non-greasy moisturizing crème rich in avocado oil. And I LOVE it!

Nailtiques Nail Moisturizer
Nailtiques Nail Moisturizer is a greaseless fortified conditioning nail crème enriched with soluble collagen, jojoba and aloe.









No comments: