Please please please help me get to Paris.

I need your help. Every time you click on a Beauty's Spot link to totalbeauty.com it gets me one step closer to Paris. The three beauty bloggers with most hits from their site to Total Beauty.com will be going to Paris for Beyond Beauty. Every time you visit Beauty's Spot and then click a link to totalbeauty.com it counts as one more click for me. I am competing against 40 or so other bloggers so please please please click. One idea is to just bookmark this post and click every link in it each time you read it (maybe every day?....Please? Yes, I know I am begging but it's Paris!) There is something in it for you too. You could win a Hybrid Vue, Conflict-free diamonds, Eco-spa getaways, and lots and lots of gift certificates for product. See all of the cleverly designed Total Beauty Totally Green Graphics all over this site? Please please please click them. You can drive me in your new Hybrid Vue to the airport and I promise I'll bring you something Fabulous back from Paris.

4 comments:

Super Duper Gus said...

This I can do!

Anonymous said...

Clicking away!

Anonymous said...

Click and click. Hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

I clicked twice. Woo Hoo. Go Speedracer Hybrid. Go!
Jude