Lip Balm from Nii-Kii: More free stuff for you!


Monique Kennedy of Exhale Massage and the Nii-Kii line of Lip Balms, Soaps, and Mists, has created these adorable, tangerine flavored lip balms with the Beauty's Spot logo. Her lip balm is my favorite and I'm dying to give these away so you can know how amazing they are!
Here is the deal:
I will give one of the above lip balms to the Beauty's Spot readers who get the most new email subscribers in the next seven days. Simply recruit your friends to sign up for my new email updates from feedblitz (link on the top right hand corner of the blog) and email me (beautys.spotatyahoo.com) the list of folks you recruited. (I promise I'll only use their names to calculate the winners) On Friday of next week I'll mail the luscious lip balms to the two readers with the most recruits - unless of course I know you and then I'll hand them over at weaver street. Good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! Love the logo.