Let Kiehl's Handle Mother's Day for you!


Tammy at a Mom in Red High Heels would kill me, but I'm really bad about Mother's day. I love my mother very much and we talk once a week fairly faithfully. Luckily for her and for me she's in Isarael this year so I'm off the hook. In attempt to help our my fellow slackers may I suggest some Kiehl's?

There’s only a few days left! Here’s what Kiehl's has for Mother's Day:
Gardenia Hand and Body Lotion ($19.50), Gardenia Liquid Body Cleanser (15.50), and Gardenia Candle ($28) will be a wonderfully fragrant favorite for “just-for-her” pampering. All are available at http://www.kiehls.com/ for a limited time.

If you are lucky enough to live near a Kiehl’s free-standing store remember that any product selection can be customized into a gorgeous gift box.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no slacking! Celebrate when she returns! Pamper her, love her, spoil her :)

Laurie said...

Yes yes you are right! I promise I'll spa her until she can't be spa-ed any more when she returns :)