Schick Quattro; clearly made by a leg man

I professed my undying love of the Schick Intuition to you back in February. Apparently someone thought to challenge my declaration of the Intuition as the number one women's razor. The quadruple bladed, hot pink and silver grooming device, which actually resembles a man's knife in form and weight, arrived conspicuously in my mailbox four weeks ago. Determined to stay loyal to the intuition, I decided to give this showy little Quattro a run for its money. I didn't shave for a full seven days. Not exaggerating. I honestly don't know what possessed me to run such a dowdy experiment other than sheer defiance. Take that, fancy gimmicky razor...who needs four blades anyway? Really!

But after three weeks of sacrificing my curviest feature's normal routine and using only the Quattro I must tuck my metaphorical tail between my clean-shaven legs and admit it. The Quattro is excellent. In the voice of a parent trying desperately to be fair despite an obviously greater , if irrational, affection for one child, I love them both equally just in different ways. And here is how. The intuition is a woman's razor. Shapely, soft, no extra lathering devise needed. It's a working woman's dream. It gets the job done every day.



The Quattro on the other hand was designed by a man wielding a Kershaw knife in one hand, an oily rag stuffed into the back pocket of his Carhart overalls, and a wicked grin as he describes the irreplaceable sexual value of a woman's glossy gams. (And if this fictional Australian cowboy did in fact invent the Quattro for women I think his description of his motivations would be much more succinct and vulgar.)

To put it bluntly, if you want the hottest smoothest legs ever, this is your razor. Even on day two after a Quattro shave you will still have the hottest smoothest legs ever. (Wink from the cowboy) Unlike the Intuition, you do have to provide your own lubrication. But again this razor is not made for the working woman this razor is made for only one thing. Yee-haw.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also tried Schick Quattro for Woman and I'm a big fan. No more stealing my husband's razor, really! It is all I use now. Great find.

HilLesha O'Nan said...

This razor rocks. :)

HilLesha O'Nan said...

By the way, I clicked on the Total Beauty banner. :)

october said...

I bought this razor this past weekend, specifically on your excellent review of the product. Unfortunately, I only had a couple days since my last shave, and honestly, the quatro couldn't do a quick clean up. I guess it is better for a full on shave. We'll have to see.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to trying the Intuition ..or maybe the Quattro! What I would recommend NEVER using is Soleil razor by Bic.. I have tried using soap, shaving cream, even conditioner, and every time I get nicked... even when using a new one.. not worth the money...