Warren Tricomi Pictures!

Here is a quick update from LA. I'm too busy to post full articles but I can post these Warren Tricomi pictures. Daniel Martinez is officially a hair genius. He took time out of his busy schedule (house calls to the stars) to give me the most beautiful haircut I have ever had. My hair is normally a disaster - curly in the back, straight in the front, and frizzy all over. But Daniel has transformed my unruly mane into a beautiful work of art, perfectly suited to my face. I'll do a full write up later but just wanted to keep you, well, posted.
If I ever meet a man who does for me what Daniel does for my hair I will ask him to marry me on the spot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful,Laurie. Love your hair.

Laurie said...

Thanks beautiful! We all miss you very much. Hope the hotel is yummy. xoxo