Benefit's You Rebel: Another Piece of the SPF Moisturizer/Powder Puzzle



In an ideal world I would only ever use Eminence Organics SPF 30 Sun Defense Minerals. They are organic, portable, and the minerals have medicinal properties for problem skin. For days when I don't want to use a powder or when most of my time is spent in the pool or at the beach, I adore Murad's Pomegranate SPF 30 Lotion. But what about days when I want the best of both worlds? What do I do when I want an SPF, moisturizer, and concealer all in one? That is the day to reach for Benefit's You Rebel SPF 15 tinted moisturizer. If you are travelling or mom-ing or over-achieving let this product simplify your life. I wouldn't use it every day because it's a little oily for my skin but on days when your primping time is limited this product really does create a beautiful finish, and provide all the moisture, anti-oxidants, and SPF a busy girl could ask for. For winter or if your skin is more pale, try You Rebel Lite.
Also, check out Benefit's 75% off sale on their oldies but goodies. "Saying buh-buy never felt so good."

No comments: