Product Rave: Murad Age-Proof Suncare Waterproof Sunblock SPF 30


Until I started using Eminence Organics Sun Defense Minerals with spf 30 a few years ago I absolutely refused to wear sunblock. I'm stubborn and of Southern Italian decent and I consider it my God-given right to lay in the sun as long as possible every day each summer. This whole anti-sun movement just fundamentally bothers me. Luckily the scientist geniuses at Murad have created a sunblock I can get behind. Age-proof so I can tell myself it's really an anti-aging moisturizer. Pomegranate based so it's packed with anti-oxidants and smells divine. Also, after using it for a full week I have not one pimple anywhere. No where. Not one. It's perfect for lounging by the pool and swimming laps. At some point this week I actually started using it instead of my regular moisturizer. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this product too! There is just something about a product with a fruit in it (Pomegranate Extract) that makes a product so much more likable! ;) I'm glad you joined us on the sunblock bandwagon. I love a tan but the recent aging on my face in the last 5 years is almost enough to keep me white forever!

Girl-Woman said...

A recovering sunaholic, I now have a tendency to layer sunscreens. I have spent too much money trying to get rid of the d*mn age -- excuse me, sun spots not to cover up. I just used the last bit of Journee, an anti-aging sunscreen, but Murad makes sense, too. Thanks.