My Favorite Brushes: Raw Minerals and Mineral Essence

I am in love with two make brushes. So much so that I have banished all the others back to the beauty closet. The Mineral Essence Kabuki Brush is luxuriously soft and provides a natural, soft look.Despite all the controversy about RAW Minerals and other companies who may or may not be posing as RAW Minerals, their Maximum Coverage Foundation Brush is one of the most amazing brushes I have ever tried. Full coverage is an understatement. I had a massively invasive facial today. Post-extraction I looked like the 16 year old version of myself, strawberry blemishes and all. I ran home to put on my Eminence Organic SPF 30 Sun Defense Minerals and I was finally truly convinced, I have found makeup brush heaven between these two gems.


No comments: